Sunday, October 19, 2008

Goth Lolita Ryomou Shimei Figure

Orchid Seed 1/7 Ryomou Shimei ~Goth Loli Version

My favourite version of Ryomou Shimei from Ikki Tousen. I remember seeing the cover for Battle Vixens (the unfortunate title that Tokyopop uses here) volume 10 and just loving the art! So sexy yet stylish.

This was the first ever figure I ordered from Hobby Search. I knew this figure existed but didn't know where to get it until someone from Anime Figurine Network on Facebook suggested it. I can't remember who it was, but he also suggested to order more than one figure because the shipping is expensive!

I had the fortunate opportunity of meeting Yuji Shiozaki, the creator of Ikki Tousen, at Sakura-Con 2008. I didn't bring the figure for him to sign, but I got other stuff that got signed... But that's another story.

The base looks cool too, even though the picture is over-exposed...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive