Friday, February 13, 2009

Yuri Mania 3

A couple of unused picture that I thought would work well as a gif animation ^^;

The Melancholy of Saber Lily Parts 3 & 4

Gokigenyou minna-san. Welcome to a special edition of Yuri Mania involving figures... ok they're not really yuri, but I made them yuri, ok?? Especially since this is Saber Lily we're talking about, you can't go anymore "yuri" than that!

Honestly, I started the Weekly Lily series on DannyChoo.com because I was planning to make these comics ever since I got Saber Lily. I named it after her! I kept it a different title here, because I was sure I wouldn't be able to keep it up at a weekly pace, but yuri is yuri, so without further ado, here is part III of Saber Lily versus Chouyousha Haruhi!

Happy Valentine's Saber & Haruhi!! XD

I thought I was going to end it here, but I wanted to make another scene that was similar to that yuri scene from Hidamari Sketch (that I will post in the near future). But my mind and my vision of what my comic will look like changed everything... As you will see I also added Saber Lion to the cast. I hope her incessant "gao gao" doesn't annoy you...

As you can see, Saber Lily still has a potty mouth, but I don't blame her...

Apologies for the bad lighting... I'm really bad at those things. I hope you enjoyed the comics and this session of Yuri Mania. Unfortunately this is all that I've made for these comics, but if I get more ideas then you bet you'll see it here ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive