Friday, June 26, 2009

Anime Evolution 2009 Addendum

OMG, he took a shot of Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier! I wanted a front view of her!

Anyway... My friend, Ed, came along with me to the Vancouver anime convention this year. It was his first time at an anime convention, and now he's quite a bit interested in the culture! Score one for otakudom! LoL, just kidding. I'll try and convert him slowly. He does have the same name as an anime character XD

I was actually surprised when I saw him because he had a Canon DSLR with him on Saturday and damn does it take good pictures! He wasn't the only one walking around with it... it's just the first time I've seen him with it ^_^ So with that he sent me what he shot. Lots of cosplays I missed the first time >_< Anime Evolution 2009 post.


I spy a Rabi-en-Rose

It'sa me! Luigi!

I think this is the picture that I took when I was trying out his (really heavy) camera (because of the extra zoom lens attached). Not sure who the character with the Tokunaga bag is...
He also got a picture of Kuja from Final Fantasy IX, from a different angle.

He, there's that unknown character again... Crowd shot!

A tad blurry, but damn the camera's good!

Sailor Jupiter

Headless ninja girl from Tales of Symphonia XD and Magician Girl from Phoenix Wright?

Mmm... somebody from Bleach and ...?

Final Fantasy X-2's Rikku doing something to that eagle...

Another Legend of Zelda group shot, close up this time.

When I go to conventions I don't take cosplays of Naruto or Bleach :P

Crimson Viper sighted!

Another pic of Kuja! It is a great costume.


Two of Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere with different angles

And this is the picture he took for me because the one I took from my point and shoot was blurry! I'm a sucker for Ayanami Rei ^_^

Additional pic. I saw this Rikku from FF X-2 walking around but didn't take a picture of her ^^;

He might send me some more pictures from Sunday, but he didn't use his DSLR that day... He says he might be interested in going again for next year, so perhaps more pictures from him too :D For now I'll try to lend him some anime DVDs so he can be more knowledgeable on these characters ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive