Friday, January 1, 2010

A Happy New Year to You All!

I hope 2010 is a good year for all of you. 2009 was bittersweet to me, so I hope 2010 is much more sweeter and less bitter.



My new year started with a cleaning apparently... No, I didn't do any cleaning. For some odd reason my brother and his girlfriend decided to clean the area near the TV and computer. Ok, I know it's New Year's cleaning, but it was very impromptu that I didn't have a say in it. Plus it was also around the time I was about to go to my usual comic shop for their annual New Year's Day sale.

In that sale, I acquired a Night Elf Hunter figure from that sale (amongst other comic books and manga)... A female Night Elf! Something that I was playing for the longest time from 2004-2008. At 20% off, I don't care if I don't play World of Warcraft anymore :P

Before
This is what it looks like before it was cleaned. This was an old picture and didn't show everything, but you can see the mess... Personally I would prefer to clean myself so I would know where everything went... But there are a mix of stuff there and I'll probably won't get around to it until much later. So I'm grateful it's cleaned up.

After
Somewhat more neater and more room for the DVDs... I really gotta get around to watching them again. I hope it's not too hard to find what I want to watch.

Unfortunately I didn't even watch any DVDs... Just went and watch the rest of Kanamemo so I can complete what I started last summer... With lots of snacks... I tried to finish that lollipop that my brother gave me from his trip to Disneyland.

Anyhow... That's how I spent my New Year's Day... Wasn't as ronery, but I do like the quietness so I can do my stuff before work starts again. Also thank you to everyone who's visited my humble little blog site; December had the most visits in a month I've had so far at 4,834!

Once again, Happy New Year! Selamat Tahun Baru!
May 2010 will bring you good fortune!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive