Thursday, May 13, 2010

Saber's Birthday

I feel that I have failed as a Saber fan... I didn't realize that today, May 13th, is her birthday. I didn't realize she even had a birthday because she's an ethereal being. But of course she is supposed to be a historical figure, a hero, so she was a real person with a real birthday. Thanks to joeltng from Twitter for the reminder. I didn't prepare for anything unfortunately... But I did take this picture of the door to my room recently. It's a wall scroll that is custom made that I got from a store I hardly go to. It was hanging on their glass door, and I immediately drooled for it. Thankfully it was for sale and I bought their last one. I hung it on my door right away.


For the rest of this post, let's celebrate with one of the best unofficial Saber artist ever, Tony Taka! I've been using this picture for wallpaper at work. ^^

Even though Tony Taka draws the best faces ever, Saber's backside looks just as good! Though for some people who doesn't know Saber (ie. my coworkers) thought that her poofy shoulder on her dress is her breast... WTF people!?


Get out of the way and stop exposing yourself Rin! It's Saber's birthday gundammit!

Eh? What's that? You're asking for the rest of Tony Taka's Saber pictures in her ecchi glory? Well I'm not gonna post that here... What kind of Saber fan do you think I am? Huh? I leave that to Ecchi Man's [NSFW] Saber in her birthday suit post...

Noooh Rider! Don't take away Saber's Lion you meanie! This picture initiated the discussion about Saber's birthday, so thankfully I posted this on Twitter and got some of it going ^^;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive