Friday, March 13, 2009

Oppai Mousepads vs Saber Lily vs Haruhi

I blame Danny Choo for making me buy these two mousepads... LOL! He was advertising the Dengeki G's Festival magazine that had the Haruka Nogizaka (from Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu) mousepad. And for some reason I wanted one so bad after reading about it. Unfortunately the magazine wasn't readily available yet at the time I was reading the article... Luckily the Yoko (from Gurren Lagann) mousepad was available for order from Hobby Search. So I took advantage of it ^_^

"Oppai" means bosoms, by the way...


Size comparison between the two oppai ^^;

It was quite soft on the wrist and makes it really comfortable... Ah no, I don't really know if it does help or not. I don't see any improvements much... ^^; It's nice to have a wrist-rest at least. Unfortunately that leaves less room for the mouse to move around compared to the original rectangular mouse pad.

Eventually I found that magazine with Haruka Nogizaka mousepad in it. I found it at Iwase Book Store in Richmond, BC. It was quite expensive because they shipped it by airmail and I had to pay the cost for it =_=

Right now I'm using Haruka mousepad for the desktop computer downstairs, which is more frequently used, so it has some wear already. While I'm using the Yoko one for the laptop computer upstairs, which is hardly used. I actually brought the Yoko mousepad to work one day just for laughs... ^^;

I do have another one of these, but that one I won't show for reasons I will not say right now... No, not because it's a nekkid one ok, jeez! Anyway this is just pretense for my next Figma 4-panel comics and to show my friend who wanted to see these mousepads ^_^

The Melancholy of Saber Lily Parts 8 & 9

Potty mouth Saber Lily returns! And my hand makes an appearance XD


You may want to watch this duel scene from Star Wars Episode III to understand the joke below... otherwise it's pretty funny the way it is, I hope...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive