Monday, November 2, 2009

Nekomimi Kanu Unchou ~Pink Ver.

Nyaa! Nekomimi mode desu! It's Ikki Tousen's fiercest warrior, Kanu Unchou, with a cat ears, cat paws and tail slapped on her along with a pink uniform! This was one of the figures I've been hunting for. I was looking for the blue uniform one, but when Toylet had their recent sale, I jumped the chance to own this cutie kitty even if she is pink. =^.^=

Griffon's figures is a hit and miss, but they do make a lot of Ikki Tousen figures and some of them are quite nice just for the gimmicks. At 50% off I didn't find any reason not to get this one. And if you haven't figure out from the first picture... this post is kinda NSFW...


Griffon 1/8 Kanu Unchou Nekomimi Version ~Pink

Of course the first thing you notice is her pantsu exposure... Not very subtle, but I'm more focused on the cute face and nekomimi, and maybe loose socks. Her pantsu is secondary. Really...

Face towards the camera... She's got that 'come hither' look.

I'm a little worried about the stray hair around her because when I put the mini Ryuubi neko it felt like it could snap some of the hair strands near her. The hair at the bottom is just flat so that it can support the figure.

Really love the socks... I don't have a really good setup with the lighting so the pantsu might be overexposed by the light... Bad choice of words? :P

I know Griffon doesn't have the best figures, but Kanu's waist bending looks gorgeous! Very good details.

Here are her neko paws. Let's pause for a moment and enjoy this view...

A close up of Chouhi, the small catgirl on Kanu's shoulder. After playing Ikki Tousen: Eloquent Fist, Chouhi has become one of my favourite Ikki Tousen girls along with Ryomou and Kanu. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of figures of Chouhi and the ones that exist aren't that great. I really love her Kansai accent in the game.

On another note... isn't it kinda creepy that the eyes are there but not really there. Should I go take a Gundam Marker and make a panel line Chouhi's eyes?

And here's a close up of chibi neko Ryuubi. She has those weird eyes too, but at least she's got a glasses thingy on.

She reminds me a lot of Puchiko from Digi Charat... so I took a picture of her with Puchiko. The resemblence is uncanny!

"What are you doing copying my looks, nyu?"

A close up of the... tail... Looks delish no? I was going to do a macro shot of the pantsu straight on, but I decided to go with the tail shot :P

The skirt can be removed, but then you'll lose the tail too... Not too mention the skirt was covering the bad torso and waist connection.

Shitapai! The under cleavage is a bit too much though... I mean it's so close that nipples should be visible! But this is definitely true to Kanu's art style.

A panchira of Chouhi! She's got loose socks too! Oh c'mon somebody please go make a good figure out of her! Don't you want my money???

The display base is laughable... this probably the only good quality thing about it. If I display her, I'll most likely do it without the base.

This is a nicer base from another nekomimi figure, Louise. I have her on display without it because I thought I could have some fun with this shag carpet lookalike ^_^ She looks pleasing on this base, yes?

Oh, but who's that coming up behind her?

Ah it's another nekomimi girl...

No, wait... that's no nekomimi!! That's... ALDORA! And she's ready to pounce on this little kitty!

That watermark placement seems so wrong, yes?

Kanu is wondering what's happening behind her...

Kanu: "Is it in yet?"


IF (I emphasize on the "if" here) anyone wants the above picture as a wallpaper, let me know and I'll resize it to your display XD And if you do use it as a wallpaper, I want a screenshot of it :P The above picture is at 1600x1200.

Full Moon! AWOOOO!

Chouhi: "What's she doing to you onee-chama, nya?"

I really love this angle... So what would you call this? Demon bestiality futanari fetish?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive