Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yuri Mania 9: Gift from Yaku


Gokigenyou minna-san! Whew... it's been a while since I made a Yuri Mania post. Here's the standard definition of yuri for your convenience. This will be a short but very sweet post. The picture above is given to me by Yaku as a thank you gift for colouring her bunnygirl Mikuru. I'm going GAGA over this picture because these are two of my favourite characters, Ayanami Rei and Saber! I look through Gelbooru and Danbooru and there's nothing like it. A very rare combination of Rei and Saber in a somewhat yuri pose. When Yaku sends me the original scan, I will also attempt to colour this just like the Mikuru. I hope my colouring will improve by then ^^;

Yaku totally surprised me because she just asked me which characters I like and I gave her a long list of characters to play with. I was saying something like "Lunamaria in a plugsuit", but holy cow this is much better! Saber blushing as Rei is holding on to her bare back... looks like we caught them in the act of something, eh? >:)
Thank you Yaku! I loves it very much ^_^
Looking forward to more of your artwork!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive