Monday, October 12, 2009

The Rescuer

Saber Dollfie finally on her way to rescue her Escalayer onee-sama! This is another Dollfie Dream Theater X Melancholy of Saber Lily, my collaboration with fellow blogger Wolfheinrich. I also had approval from the proud papa to let me get Saber to call Escalayer, "onee-sama". Something a yuri fan like me appreciate very much ^.^


Do follow Wolfheinrich's Dollfie Dream Theater. Looks like something's big is brewing over there!

I'm also glad to have a Saber Dollfie in my room, one way or another, lol. If I ever get a Dollfie, Saber would be the one... or Rei Ayanami, whoever's easier to find or if a sponsor would ever give me one XD

The Melancholy of Saber Lily Part 21


Where is her backup you say? I'll let Wolfheinrich do the explaining below ^^;

Looks like they're busy shopping with somebody's credit card...

Now, I had a really hard time Photoshopping everything out of the background, so there were quite a few delays trying to get this 4koma off the ground. I really wish I have my own Dollfie, lol. Wolfy, care to donate one? XD Oh and I also had to take new pictures of my room for the background picture... So um... don't look for continuity problems, ok? >.>

Behind-the-scene, I have all sorts of figma boxes opened and parts strewn around. I tend to keep my figmas in their boxes to keep them dust free. It's quite a hassle when I have multi-figure shot like the one in the last panel though...

And finally an omake... something that I just felt like doing. The dialogue was pretty much done on the spot too. What I did was asking Wolfheinrich for the Saber Dollfie poses by using my Saber figma. I used Mirai Gundam to be my stand-in for Escalayer. So I thought, why waste pictures when I can use it? Thus the Type F version of the 4koma is born. 'F' for figma.

The Melancholy of Saber Lily Part 21 (Type-F)

I didn't really do much work on it... just plunk'em in the boxes and just go with it. Type-F will be a one-shot thing... so no continuations. Unless I figure out a way to continue it.

Both of these 4komas are on The Melancholy of Saber Lily site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive