Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Otaku Around the House

It's getting cold around here in Vancouver, so around the house is cold as well because of the granite floors here. So my feet is the first to react to the temperature... My solution? Totoro slippers!


Louise has a change of face to reflect my current situation... sorta. I get quite ticked off at work that sometimes I'm on the verge of tears of anger. I guess that's my self anger management ^^;

My cap... I wear it on rainy days or just any day really... It's really helpful these days when it is raining so it prevents my glasses from getting wet.

Ummm... I better stay alert in the morning...

Future home of Saber Lily. I think I'm ready to put her in there, but kinda lazy. Or maybe not lazy, but just doing a lot of work on the computer.

Finally I took pictures of my Iron Man statue that I got from HLJ way back in their Summer Sale. This statue was 60% off its original price. I pre-ordered an Iron Man bust from a comic book store, but I never got it... So instead I've spent the same amount of money on the full size statue!

And it lights up! The smaller Iron Man action figure is for scale purposes. I was telling my co-worker about the big statue that I got for quite cheap. Ok, cheap is not really the word, but less expensive than its original price... I can't remember who made that action figure, but the statue is from Kotobukiya.

I really wanted an Iron Man merchandise ever since the movie last year. It was just one of the best comic book superheroes movie I've seen!

Just to show how it looks like in the dark ^^

This has been an intermission between two Melancholy of Saber Lily comics XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive