Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Within a Flash of Pantsu

I think it's about time I embrace what I truly am. And I am an ecchi man... Yes, it's hard to admit, but Mr. Fat Bastard (who's as ecchi, by the way) found me out real fast after several weekly posts at DannyChoo.com and Figure.FM. So I figured, I might as well make it official... "Within a Flash of Lightning" is no more, long live "Within a Flash of Pantsu"!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S!
My nickname on this blog also changed to "Ecchi Man", but the web address stays the same... It'd make it really difficult for others to relink... Maybe when I get my own domain. I don't want to change other nicknames in other places either... This will be strictly on my blog which will focus more on ecchiness from now on.


So what better way to change the header but using Hatsune Miku, who single-handedly revolutionized the shimapan/striped pantsu. I had many choices on which picture to use, but I think what's up there now is the best that fits what I'm looking for.

I wouldn't mind using this one, but my plan was to put the title in the stripes of the pantsu. I could've placed the blog title on the back of her hips though.

This one is nice... but too much wrinkles in the pantsu... It would've been hard to place text there. Oh and isn't it so true that "The Ecchiness Begins Within a Flash of Pantsu"? I think a lot of ecchi things in anime begins with just that flash... I think a flash from Sailor Moon's super short skirt would be enough to put young boys in a tizzy! Ok, Sailor Moon's not really pantsu, but they don't know any better.

Which brings up what I will post after this official change... Bakemonogatari will be first to be spotlighted in this new format. That show, after all the quick flashes of scenes, begins with a flash of pantsu!

I was considering using this, but I thought it was too square for a header. It looks very good, ne? I've changed little bits of the colours in the text to match some of the best colours of pantsu. Hopefully it's not that hard to see. I know pink is much too light using my background.

So, hopefully you'll still join me in my way of life as I embrace the ecchi in me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive