Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TakoLuka Fun: 20 Years in Canada Addendum

So as I mentioned earlier... We celebrated our 20th year in Canada by going to all-you-can-eat sushi at Oo Saki Machi. There were seven of us; my brother's girlfriend and a couple who are very close family friends.

This post contains food, but not that much, so you may not get that hungry (no, this is not a guarantee).



We had lots of fun and lots of food, but I was having my own personal fun with TakoLuka ^_^

Equipped with 3 different faces, TakoLuka is ready to have some fun! Can you guess whose face these are?

TakoLuka is very depressed looking at her brethren sitting on the bowl as tako sunomono...

TakoLuka's looking cute on top of an edamame.

TakoLuka is very upset as I was about to eat this bbq squid. It was really good! I wonder how TakoLuka taste...

After I torture her with dead takos, I provided her with her favourite food, tuna (in sashimi form)! Maguro tabetai, maguro tabetai!


And for desert we had cupcakes! We also ordered pudding, but they ran out for the day, so they gave us ice cream instead! Yum! The cupcakes were yummy too ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive