Friday, May 1, 2009

The Return of Saber Lion

After weeks of delay, I've finally got around to creating more Saber Lily 4koma comics. I have something special planned for the next two parts that it discouraged me in doing them. It'll be a big project. At least I'll post this easier one while I work on the next one for next week (hopefully). As for the picture above (If a kind soul would do me the favor of translating what it says on the picture then that would be great!) ... well let's call it "Saber Playing with her Food"... You'll find out what that means when you scroll down a little for...


The Melancholy of Saber Lily Part 13
Umm... so if it's not food then that means, you're playing with it, Saber Lily? ^^;

Ah so finally up to part 13 already. Some say 13 is an unlucky number. I don't usually believe it, but I believed it this time because I made layers for the static version and I figured since I was done I'll make the animated version. As I added extra layers for the animation I unconsciously deleted the layers I needed for the static version and I realized that I haven't saved a JPG version yet! Oh lord... so I had to redo some of it. Thankfully after doing it the first time I found an easier way to do it for the second time.

This marks the return of Saber Lion to these pages... I've been wanting to add her sooner, but I found so many storylines I could do in between. It was a pain to pose her though... She can't really stay in her stand that well! This is also the first appearance of Nendoroid Hatsune Miku in the comics! Albeit a short appearance... a painful one at that :P Although that's not one of her faces. Anyone guess whose face that is? Answer will be in the next comic post.

The tentacle is also a pain in the ass to pose! I am so glad I'm done with it for this one. It'll make one more appearance in the next part, but I did that shot yesterday along with these ones. When I opened it out of the box again, it was giving out the strongest plastic smell that I got very nauseous from it...

And now for the dreaded animation version that screwed me up. It didn't turn out that bad... but it is a simple animation. Just wanted to show Saber Lion whacking Miku with her own negi. :P

Done for now. Stay tuned for part 14. Hopefully sometime within the next two weeks...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive