Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cospa and Me

You can never have enough protection... AT Field T-shirt, the Azure, the ring that wards off fire, and Imagine Breaker, that nulls any effects of magic and psychic powers. Just a sample of Cospa's anime-related merchandise that I wear everyday... The Imagine Breaker is a glove, so I don't wear that in summer ^^; The Azure is a ring on a necklace from the series Shakugan no Shana that the main character Yuji Sakai wore after he obtained it from Friagne the hunter. The AT field is from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Nothing can penetrate an AT field, except another AT field. I have quite a sufficient protection here :P

So yes, I'm one of Cospa's biggest customer. I love my anime related-shirts and items. If I had more money I'd buy every single shirt I see from them!

Below you can see me surrounded by my shirts while I wore my Shana windbreaker. Not really a good idea to wear a jacket during summer... I was sweating while waiting for my brother to get me a nice angle of me, my room and my shirts.

I'm using the picture above for the Otacool post over at figure.fm.

Here are the shirts without myself in it. I took out everything from my bed to make this all fit! I believe I counted 22 Cospa shirts. Do you have any?

A closeup from the side of my bed. Now you can see the Spice and Wolf shirt just below the window.

Close up of the ones on the bed.

Here's a full list of my Cospa shirts (not in any order):
  • Wing Gundam Custom Zero shirt
  • 2 Ayanami Rei shirts, one white, one black
  • SOS Brigade shirt
  • Haruhi Suzumiya concert shirt
  • 5 different Saber shirts, including Saber Lion and Saber Alter
  • Saber's Excalibur shirt
  • Black Rock Shooter shirt
  • Fuko shirt from Clannad
  • Kanu Unchou shirt from Ikki Tousen
  • Taiga Aisaka shirt from ToraDora!
  • Roberta shirt from Black Lagoon
  • Moyashimon shirt
  • 3 Shana shirts
  • Torch shirt from Shakugan no Shana
  • Spice and Wolf shirt
And this isn't even all of my anime shirts... still got a couple more from JList and freebies from DVDs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive