Sunday, July 26, 2009

Otanjoubi Omedetou Aniki!

July 26th is my brother's birthday! Yep, our birthdays are 10 days apart. Though he's 6 years older than me... 5 years and 355 days to be exact :P "Aniki" means "big brother", by the way.

He's the one who inadvertently got me into anime back when I was really young. I can't even remember how old I was, but I know he was showing me Voltes V at a really young age. I can't even pronounce Voltes back then... I called it "wortel". For the non-Indonesians out there, "wortel" means "carrot" ^^;

He's got me into a lot of things later on too. Namely Inital D, and that got me into cars (a little bit) and some of its Eurobeat music, including MOVE who did the theme songs to Initial D. So which is why I'm giving him the latest MOVE album, Humanizer. Although neither of us played Kingdom Hearts, my brother's always been a Mickey Mouse fan (whereas I was a Donald Duck fan :P). When he bought me my present, the Ayanami Rei maid figure, he also saw this and I told him I'll get him this for his birthday. So hopefully he enjoys his birthday.

July 26th is also Lunamaria Hawke's birthday! Happy birthday Lunamaria ^_^ Which is why I used Lunamaria's picture on my cell phone whenever my brother calls me XD

Here are a couple of Lunamaria pictures to put up some of my otaku quota in my posts ^^;

Image from Gelbooru

This one is also from Gelbooru, but the artist has his own website... Do visit him to find other cute anime and video game girls drawn in CG!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive